Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE Scrapping for December Day 31

Just stopping by to drop off my favorite page from this morning scrap session.  I'm off to the gym as I started my new year's work out plan Monday so even though it's "holiday" I want to be sure I get some time in .... I hope to be back with more pages to share today.

This great inspiration from My Scraps & More Sketch Challenge #96.   This is also for Scrap It With a Song December Challenge - Destiny's Child Winter Paradise "This is how I feel, about Christmas........ It's the smell of pine, it's the Christmas lights."  

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Frosted, CS New England Ivy, Ruby, Glitter Green, Stamps CC1015 Holiday Wishes, Ink Ruby, Washi Tape Ruby Chevron, Topiary Diagonal, Gold Shimmer Trim, Cricut Cartridge Artiste, Gold Sequins

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I love that your favorite page is about you! :D

Nadine Carlier said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!
Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

Tracey said...

Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...