Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Day #4 Santa

Hey Santa!  LOL!  I can't believe I haven't inked this cute little guy yet.  Tonight was the perfect night to add him to my Day #4 card holiday celebration.

I played along with Sketch Saturday Challenge #338.   This week the challenge was to pick any of the past sketches,  I chose #295.  I love layers.  This fun paper is CTMH Sparkle and Shine from 2013.  I like the ruby and juniper colors of this paper.

I hope you had a fun Wednesday!  Ho! Ho! Ho! 

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Sparkle and Shine, Glitter Silver, Stamps C1567 Santa Claus, Ink Ruby, Juniper, Shimmer Trim Red, Sparkles

1 comment:

Niki Rowland said...

He is cute and I love all your layers, especially the embossed on at the back, fab! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.