Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Day #4 Santa

Hey Santa!  LOL!  I can't believe I haven't inked this cute little guy yet.  Tonight was the perfect night to add him to my Day #4 card holiday celebration.

I played along with Sketch Saturday Challenge #338.   This week the challenge was to pick any of the past sketches,  I chose #295.  I love layers.  This fun paper is CTMH Sparkle and Shine from 2013.  I like the ruby and juniper colors of this paper.

I hope you had a fun Wednesday!  Ho! Ho! Ho! 

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Sparkle and Shine, Glitter Silver, Stamps C1567 Santa Claus, Ink Ruby, Juniper, Shimmer Trim Red, Sparkles

1 comment:

Niki Rowland said...

He is cute and I love all your layers, especially the embossed on at the back, fab! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...