Saturday, December 20, 2014

December Day #20 Playing with Green

Ahhh, merry and bright here.   The Christmas lights are up, the Christmas Carols are playing and most of the presents for my family are wrapped.  I'm terrible at waiting as I love to get them fun stuff that brings smiles, even though all of my boys are now over 20, LOL

Last weekend it was VSN (Virtual Stamping Nights) over at SCS and the color challenge was Green and Gold.   It went perfectly with Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #248.  Very fun!   This also goes well with this week's Color My Heart Color Challenge #123 - Yuletide Carol.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Yuletide Carol, Stamps D1492 Christmas Love, Ink New England Ivy, Olive, Gold Dot Washi Tape

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...