Monday, December 15, 2014

Scrappin' Weekend Inspiration

It's another weekend of Fun Scrappin' here ... I actually got a lot of cards done as well.   Very excited to share my completed pages with you ...



This is for the Let's Scrap Challenge 121014.  For some reason, I knew as soon as I saw the sketch what pictures I wanted to scrap,  I've moved them in my box several times now.   Glad to have them scrapped and in my book,  I had a terrific time at the visit to the Nature Center.

I also finished up challenge page for Sketch and Scrap Challenge #12.  I also played along with 1-2-3- Get Scrappy December Challenge #17.  I used the squares - Dog, 2 stencils, Chipboard Flower.  I really like those kind of challenges because it inspires me to get in my stash and be creative.  Love the result for my DS 22nd Bday pictures


CTMH Supplies
Layout #1 - Paper Olivia, Stamps D1481 Vintage Type, E1030 Handwritten Print, Ink Pear, Barn Red, Smoothie, Sunset, Olivia Stickease

Layout#2 - Paper Free Spirit, Ink Honey, Cocoa, Dutch Blue, Free Spirit Stickease, Stencils, Honey Banner Washi Tape

18 comments:

My Little World said...

Great layout, Lela. Love your colors as well as the title! Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

Lisa in Texas said...

Wow, you have been busy! Lovely layouts! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Carol Burger said...

Beautiful layout, and such stunning photos!!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Great layout Lela! Great fall colors and pics! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!

Hugs,
Cathy
Admin

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great layouts.Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout!! I love the colors and your pics!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

Unknown said...

What a pretty layout. Your photos are stunning.
-Cher

Val-Belle said...

Beautiful autumn layout... love the photos too. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap :D

Michelle Looi said...

Such great work Lela! love those fall colors
Thanks for playing at Let's Scrap

Kerry said...

I love turning single page sketches into doubles - your interpretation is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Lissa said...

A great, fun layout -- love it! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

M said...

great layouts!!Thanks for joining us at SketchNScrap! :)

Wendy said...

Good job making this sketch your own! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Marie-Christine Denis Mixed Média said...

Beautiful layout!!!!
Thank to joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts! Love all colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

Unknown said...

This is great! Thanks for joining us over at Sketch 'N' Scrap!

sue said...

Love all your layouts! Glad you chose our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy! I hope you have a very happy and creative 2015 :)

Kelly said...

Congratulations on winning the December prize over at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...