Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Day #18 with Flakey Friends

Thank goodness "Love Never Melts" right ... one of my favorite Christmas Carols is "Frosty the Snowman" and this sentiment made me think of that song.  We haven't been making snowmen here because although it's December, it's been in the 50's.   I do however like to make "snowmen" cards ... temperature doesn't matter!   Yay!   Ticking away to time off and holidays, it's all good!

This cute card was inspired by Retro Sketch #145.   I always like their fun and fresh sketch ideas.  The colors were inspired by a color challenge over at SCS during VSN (Virtual Scrap Nights) worked perfectly.

CTMH Supplies:  CS Pacifica, Stamps C1506 Flakey Friends, Ink Black, Shinhan Markers, Shimmer Trim Red, Washi Tape Ruby, Cranberry Twine,  Red Hearts

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...