Monday, December 8, 2014

Rejoice December Day #8

Happy Monday!  The clock is ticking ever closer to the holiday which for me is an AWESOME time of year as I'm off on vacation enjoying time with family and friends (and of course, sneaking in lots of crafting minutes). 

Today I wanted to branch out and use some other papers than just what was in my Christmas packs.... the color challenge over at Pals Paper Arts #230 gave me a great idea to pull out the kraft and ruby. The sketch is from Sketch Saturday #339 and I used my new angels stamp for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge #350.

Don't forget, take moments to enjoy the season!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Basics, CS Kraft, Ruby, Gold Glitter, Stamps C1587 Sing Glory, Ink Ruby, Cashmere, Black, Shimmer Trim Black, Red, Gold Sequins, Ruby Washi Tape 

2 comments:

Cathy P said...

This is gorgeous. The kraft and ruby combination gives your card a rustic feel. I love the stamp and the embossing folders. Great use of sequins, too. Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Cathy xx

Vannessa said...

Love the colours you used on your card! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...