Friday, December 12, 2014

Another Friday Throwback for December Day #12

This was the first CTMH Christmas Paper I ever used to make Christmas Cards.  Since then,  I've been using it every year.  I think these are still some of my favorite pattern/color.  I'm a traditional Christmas color girl at heart.   

This week at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #122 we're playing with New England Ivy, Olive, Cranberry and Sorbet.   The idea for this card was from CTMH Wishes Card Idea Book, Page 114.  I figured if I was going to play with older paper scraps,  I'd get out the idea books too. 

Enjoy!   The countdown for Christmas is on ....

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Evensong,  CTMH Stamps D1320 Shining Star, CTMH D1313 December Word Puzzle, CTMH Ink Cranberry, Olive, Sorbet,  CTMH Sparkle Ribbon Red, CTMH Glitter Glitz, CTMH EB Fold Quatrefoil

2 comments:

Donna said...

Very nice card! I love the distressing on the embossed background.

G Eileen Studios said...

What lovely stars to wish upon, Lela!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...