Monday, December 22, 2014

More December Scrap Time

Even during the hustle-and-bustle of the holiday,  I'm enjoying some stamping and scrapping!  It's one of the best parts of the season for me,  time off.   I have several more pages to put the finishing touches on but wanted to get this one uploaded for this week's Let's Scrap.  

Hope you are enjoying your holiday season!   I hear the timer which means it's time to decorate cookies ....


CTMH Supplies:  Paper Frosted, Stamps D1386 Save the Date, Ink Slate, Whisper, Crystal Blue, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, Glitter Sparkles

5 comments:

life documented said...

Some of my favourite winter papers Lela! Gotta love CTMH! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap this week!

My Little World said...

Super cute layout. Beautiful papers and pictures. Thank's for playing with us at Let's Scrap.

Michelle Looi said...

Just lovely, great subtle colors for that photo!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

Bridgie Myburgh said...

Congrats Lela for winning at Lets Scrap!
Your page is stunning.

My Little World said...

Congratulations for winning with this layout. Please leave your e-mail on the Let's Scrap Facebook page through a message to us. So I can e-mail you instructions on how to get your prize.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...