Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Memories for December Day #17

Today's card is inspired from CAS(E) Card Challenge #103.  The VSN (Virtual Scrap Nights) Challenges over at SCS were this weekend and the challenge was to make a Sympathy Card with some sparkle.    I actually needed one to send this week so this worked.

Holidays do remind us of lots of family memories, some with folks that have passed on.  It's good to remember the fun we had while they were in our lives.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Yuletide Carol, Stamps A1143 A Tweet, D1584 Big Hug, Ink Champagne, Desert Sand, Black, Shimmer Trim Gold, White, Black, Gold Sequins

2 comments:

Hannelie said...

I love the natural earthy look!
Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.