Friday, December 5, 2014

Celebrating December Day #5 Going Back ...


Hey, hey ... It's time for another Color My Heart Color Dare #122 and this week as the first challenge in December we're going "old school" and using CRANBERRY and NEW ENGLAND IVY.    I decided for my blog in December this year I would pull out my old scraps from the different CTMH "Christmas" Paper Packs and use them again.   I've really liked all of them.  This week's challenge was the perfect time to use CTMH Mistletoe 2009.  

The sketch is from MOJO Monday #309

Enjoy!   The Christmas Countdown is on ....

Supplies:  CTMH New England Ivy CS,  Mistletoe DSP,  CTMH Stamps M1032 Tree Designs, CC1015 Holiday Wishes, CTMH Ink New England Ivy, Cranberry,  CTMH Sparkle Ribbon, CTMH Sparkles

3 comments:

Donna said...

What a fun card! I love all the layers and the texture.

Michelle said...

Very cute! What a great way to use your scraps. Love all the textures, too.

Cat Nowak said...

Really cute card. It alway pays to save those scraps :-)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...