Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Scrappin Weekend Inspiration #2

It's that time again, SCRAP Time!   What a fun weekend of scrappin'.   I found some new challenges to play along with.  Yay.  The first one is inspired from My Creative Sketches December.   Their challenge is page 1 but I'm a 2 page scrapper so I added a second page.  The papers and embellishments are from CTMH Game On Paper and Complements.

 
 
My next pages were created for the great challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy Week 4 again page 1 is the challenge but I needed a 2nd page.  I loved the background inspiration.  I used CTMH Olivia Paper pack.
 


And last but not least for this week's Scrap Challenge Sharing is Sketch and Scrap Challenge #71.  I needed a single page and this challenge worked perfectly for this one.  The papers are CTMH Elemental, some of my favorite but the last of it here.



14 comments:

len said...

Beautiful pages! You are one busy girl!Love the background work and all the circles element on your page. Thank you for sharing this page with us at LGS

Cherished said...

Awesome pages. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Tanya said...

They're all great!! :)

Brenshevia said...

Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at LGS!

Unknown said...

You've been busy!! Great take on the sketch
Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

Tone-Lill said...

Fantastic pages all of them, thank you for playing with our sketch at LGS :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Wow! What wonderful pages! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lissa said...

So fun! Love all those layers and elements. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

LisaM said...

Wonderful pages! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Kerry said...

Great set of layouts and I love your take on our sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap and wishing you a fabulous New Year. xx

Unknown said...

So fun! Thanks for joining us over at Sketch 'N' Scrap!

Joefil said...

Awesome pages! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

Veronica Goh said...

Love that you did a two-page layout with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Wonderful work using the sketch Thank you for joining My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...