Friday, December 5, 2014

December Day #5 Feeling Blue

...not the sad kind of blue,  just the color blue.   This week at Inkspirational Challenge #70, the challenge was to make a Christmas card without using the colors "red" or "green".   That was fun, a nice change to mix up the papers and fun stuff I'm making for the holidays.   The hard part was choosing what paper to use ... LOL.  This is CTMH Laughing Lola from 2013.

I used Atlantic Hearts Sketch #84.   I was thinking too,  "what would I do without my CTMH Cricut Cartridges, esp this time of year?"   Lots of fun diecuts to choose from and these are all from the first one Art Philosophy.   I haven't even started using the latest "Artfully Sent" .... good thing there is a few more days in December to create for the holidays, LOL!    I'll be back.   Happy Friday!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Laughing Lola, Frosted, CS Crystal Blue, Stamps C1525 Pear & Partridge, Ink Black, Purple Shimmer Trim, Gold Sequins, Seam binding Ribbon

5 comments:

Lisa Mensing said...

Beautiful take on sketch. I love the colors and ornaments, so pretty together. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

Lisa Mensing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

What a pretty card.. I too love my CTMH cricut carts.. thanks for joining us at the AHSC.
LAura

Linda Norman said...

Nice take on the sketch! Love the non traditional colors! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Linda
www.scrappytherapy.com

Brandi said...

What a great card, I love the non traditional colours. Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

Brandi R.
ASHC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...