Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Straight from the heart for January 2015


Welcome SOTM Hoppers!   I can't believe we're headed for January already ... wow!   If you are hopping along with us, you just came from Jen's Great Blog.   As you see, we're celebrating "This Moment", the CTMH Stamp of the Month.   What a fun stamp set!   I'm sure you're going to find lots of fun projects to use this set for. 



I am not quite in the Valentines "Mood" yet, so this card was somewhat of a struggle for me to finish.  I'm sure I'll come up with more fun stuff as the holiday gets near as I love hearts.  The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches #167. 

Since I have all sons,  I try to come up with more masculine cards as well ...



Thanks for stopping by,  your next stop is Carol's Blog.    Have fun!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Whimsy & Basic, Stamps S1501 This Moments, Ink Slate, Blush, Cranberry, Black,  Shimmer Trim Black, Silver, Red, Washi Tape Arrows, Slate, Red Hearts, Flamingo Dots

15 comments:

Judy Faye Garner said...

Love all the layers. great card

Melinda Everitt said...

Pretty cards and I can totally understand going for a more masculine look. You did it! I am sure that the men in your home will love it.

Donna said...

What great cards! I love the textured backgrounds.

Lauren said...

These a re both gorgeous- I especially love the first one with the soft pink.

Justine Hovey said...

What a great card! Just love the embossed background as it ties the whole card together nicely!

Traci Godbee said...

Fun card.love the embossing

Michelle Stewart said...

Loving the layers. It adds so much dimension to the cards.

Unknown said...

Love these both - the black really makes them pop!

Melissa Robinson said...

Ooh! Ooh! Especially LOVE the top card! Consider it scraplifted!

Maureen said...

Love your color choices. Great card!

Pam said...

Great cards!! Love the use of the embossing folders!

Unknown said...

I like the subtle changes to each card. Nice layouts

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Very pretty!!

Brenda Lapp said...

Great cards! I love the layers and embossing. Great job on the masculine card.

Haley D. said...

Your cards are lovely!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...