Thursday, December 11, 2014

My Christmas Tree for December Day #11

oh, finally home from some business travel and ready to put up my Christmas tree and decorations, yay!   My youngest DS and I always enjoyed putting up the decorations together and now that he's away at college, I struggle to find it enjoyable to do it by myself, but he's coming home next week and will be so disappointed if it's not done so I've got to get busy, LOL. 

This fun sketch is from Sketch Frenzy Friday 120514. 

CTMH Supplies: Paper Frosted, Sparkle and Shine, CS New England Ivy, Stamps CC1015 Holiday Wishes, Ink New England Ivy, Ruby,  Gold Glitter Gems, Ruby Washi Tape, Vanilla Twine

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...