Tuesday, December 30, 2014

More Scrappin December Day 30 ... Love It


Tonight I had more time for scrappin',  I actually have stamped or scrapped every day since last Friday when my DS went back to college.   That's what is SO wonderful about time off work.  Of course, my day job pays for my hobby so ... LOL.  (Circle of Life).   This fun page I had to run and get pictures printed this afternoon (another advantage) so I could scrap these using the inspiration from the Let's Scrap Sketch 122414.   I have a few more pages to share so I'll be back for more!

I hope you're gettin' crafty ....

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Bella,  Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, Artbooking,  Flamingo Dots, Bitty Sparkles

3 comments:

Carol Burger said...

Love the colors you used and the circles and flowers are stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

My Little World said...

Lovely layout ! Great color choices and beautiful photos. Thanks for playing with us this week again.

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful. I still have bits of Bella paper left. Great photos. Happy New Year.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...