Monday, December 1, 2014

Holiday Time

I read a brief article recently that talked about all the stresses the holiday can bring.  The article explained about missing the "reason for the season" when we let the details overwhelm us.  I very much agree and hope that I can just ENJOY the FUN on the way to the upcoming holidays.

I decided I'm going to make a card for each day of December because hopefully it will be a good reminder to be happy each day and even if nothing else goes right, stamping and scrapping make me smile, so here goes!

My first card is Inspired by Viva La Verve November Week #4 Sketch.   "May Your days be merry and Bright!    Still using up holiday paper from my Stash.   This one is Frosted from 2013.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Frosted, Twilight CS,  Stamps B1455 Be Jolly, Ink Black, Shimmer Trim Black, Grosgrain Striped Ribbon Black, Sparkles Black and Grey Assrtmt, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Darling card!

Marisa said...

Yummy colour combo and great ribbon.

Jennipher said...

Love this color combo! Great take on the sketch.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...