Monday, December 28, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
The page idea came from the 2009-10 SU! Holiday Mini. I'm usually not good at mixing/matching various papers but this one came out good. I even painted my chipboard for this page.
Scrap Supplies: Paper Basic Grey, Misc; Stamps: CTMH Alpha; Chipboard: BG;
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009
and I love the way it came out! These pictures
are some of Brandon's Senior pictures and I love
the look, pose and colors. I'm sure there will be many more of these pages as I'd like to scrap all the proofs, I love looking at them. My girlfriend, Ida, took his pictures and all of them are awesome! He was so relaxed with her which gave us some great shots! Wow!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
"older" pictures. While it was fun, it definitely feels in some ways that time "got by me". Where did all those minutes go of either of you at this age? What happened to Barney, Poe, Buzz LightYear, Yugio....I remember when I got this FP Camera for the boys and they both wanted to take their own pictures. They're funny to look at now, off center, not lined up. It was all part of growing up - learning to do it for yourself. How independent and wonderful you both are now.
This layout came from SCS Unity Scrap Layout #4. Amy has been posting some Fun Sketches to use. I think I like her as her blog name is "Caffinated Cropper" and you all know my favorite caffeine -- COFFEE!! Thanks Amy for the inspiration.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Friday, January 2, 2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009
1. I'd like to use all of my beautiful stamps more often, especially with my scrapbook layouts. Any stamp set I don't use more than once throughout this year I'd like to move out of my stash next year.
2. Over time, I've purchase LOTS of items to be altered. I'd like to start working on those items to use as gifts.
3. I've a HUGE stash of cards/card fronts from Swaps. I'd like to repurpose, make into full card and send or donate
4. Eliminate "impulse" buys. I've done a good job in 2008 reducing my stamp/scrap stash but I still have moments of when I have "retail therapy". I'd like to eliminate this altogether as I find I don't use the stuff I buy in those moments.
5. I'm also planning to update my blog more consistently. What a fun place to share my scrap and stamp creations.
The card is from the SCS NYE Stamp Challenge to use Black, White, Silver or Gold. Stamps: CTMH Make It Count
We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!