Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome January!


Woohoo, January 1! Happy New Year! It's time to reflect on what goals I want to have for 2009. I've written my personal goals in my planner. They say that if you write them down you are more likely to achieve them. The last couple years I have been writing them down and I think it's working. I think by writing them down at least for me, it seems like more of a commitment and I can look at them again. I also want to have Stamping/Scrapping Goals. I like to feel like I'm accomplishing something & sharing the love through my hobby. Here they are (in no special order).

1. I'd like to use all of my beautiful stamps more often, especially with my scrapbook layouts. Any stamp set I don't use more than once throughout this year I'd like to move out of my stash next year.

2. Over time, I've purchase LOTS of items to be altered. I'd like to start working on those items to use as gifts.

3. I've a HUGE stash of cards/card fronts from Swaps. I'd like to repurpose, make into full card and send or donate

4. Eliminate "impulse" buys. I've done a good job in 2008 reducing my stamp/scrap stash but I still have moments of when I have "retail therapy". I'd like to eliminate this altogether as I find I don't use the stuff I buy in those moments.

5. I'm also planning to update my blog more consistently. What a fun place to share my scrap and stamp creations.

The card is from the SCS NYE Stamp Challenge to use Black, White, Silver or Gold. Stamps: CTMH Make It Count


No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...