Monday, December 28, 2009

Dream Big


Happy Monday! This card is for Mojo Monday Challenge #119 (Mojo119). I'm hoping in 2010 I'll get to use these challenges more often. I also did this card for SCS CAS (Clean & Simple) Challenge (CAS47) to use a Disney theme. I'm not sure that "clean & simple" is my "style" but I tried. I do love Disney as it brings fond memories of taking the boys there when they were younger. Since all the family lives in FL, most times we were with them enjoying a good time at the theme park! Supplies: CTMH Paper Grins & Giggles, CTMH Ink Black & Cranberry, CTMH Stamps Sans Serif Lower Case, Gingham Ribbon Michaels, Paper Flowers and Paper Ribbon Unk,

1 comment:

cr8iveme said...

love your card.

{hugs}
Mary from SBS29

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...