Monday, December 29, 2014

December Day 29 Happy Monday

Hello Monday!  The countdown is on for the New Year.  Woohoo!  I'm loving the time to play with my paper and stamps this month.  That will probably be more difficult in January as I have lots of travel but it sure was fun in December.

This card is inspired by Sketch Saturday #341.   I love the new Snowhaven papers so I'm sure you'll see a lot more cards with this during this winter card making season.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Snowhaven, CS Glacier, Stamps S1410 Home for the Holidays, Ink Ruby, Glacier, Shimmer Trim Red, Sparkles Flourish, White Stars

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Cute. I paired the red shimmer trim with Snowhaven, too. :)

Carla S. said...

Very cute card, Lela! Love the color combo and fun image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

Alex H. said...

Cute winter card with a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...