Sunday, December 28, 2014

December Day 28 Make A Wish

Love all the stampin' and scrappin' time the holiday brings!  My wish is always that I'll get lots done while I have time off since January and February are such busy, busy months at work.  It's just nice to have lots of time to play.  I also hope to get some organizing done.  I did a MAJOR Scrap/Stamp Office re-org last December during this time and love the results,  just need a few minor tweaks.  I got all the way to the "memorabilia" for my scrappin' and came to a screeching halt, LOL.  But it is all in a couple big boxes so I just need to sort and segregate by date.

This card is for the challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches #281 to try something new or different.  I had time to play with some new stamps and I'm not real good with monochromatic but I like the look.  The card sketch is this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #167

Make a Wish for the New Year :)

CTMH Supplies: Paper Fundamentals Whimsy, Stamps A1170 Doodled Designs, M1051 Wish, Ink Smoothie, Black, Shimmer Trim Black, Black Stars, Black/White Twine

5 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, I love the all the layers. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is lovely! Love the texture and the touch of black is a nice accent! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Debbie said...

Very pretty card! I love the mix of papers and the embossing!
Thanks for playing along with us at TMS!

Kris B said...

Beautiful card! Love the layers and patterns! The stars are a great touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Hope to see you again in 2015!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my goodness this is just gorgeous! I LOVE those colours together - they're so striking. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...