Friday, December 19, 2014

Peace for December Day #19


TGIF!   Especially this week because it means I only have 1 day left to work this year!  I wish I had Monday off too but it just didn't work.   I love time off at the holidays.   It's good too because all the family is coming in this weekend ... truly "Home for the Holidays".  

I love to celebrate Fridays with the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #123.   This week we're using the newest holiday paper from CTMH - Yuletide Carol.   I think the music background  paper is my favorite.  My card is inspired from Sketch Saturday #340.  

This weekend is "Wrap Weekend" as I have to get all the presents wrapped and under the tree... LOL!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Yuletide Carol, Glitter Paper Gold, Stamps D1492 Christmas Love, Ink New England Ivy, Olive, Shimmer Trim Red, Ruby Chevron Washi Tape, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this card. Lots of details. The glitter stars are the perfect addition!

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely elegant card! It's lovely to see you playing along with Sketch Saturday. I'm really sorry that I didn't thank you earlier. I hope you enjoyed having your family home for the holidays! Happy New Year! Hugs, Lesley

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful card! Love all the layers.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...