Friday, December 19, 2014

Peace for December Day #19


TGIF!   Especially this week because it means I only have 1 day left to work this year!  I wish I had Monday off too but it just didn't work.   I love time off at the holidays.   It's good too because all the family is coming in this weekend ... truly "Home for the Holidays".  

I love to celebrate Fridays with the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #123.   This week we're using the newest holiday paper from CTMH - Yuletide Carol.   I think the music background  paper is my favorite.  My card is inspired from Sketch Saturday #340.  

This weekend is "Wrap Weekend" as I have to get all the presents wrapped and under the tree... LOL!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Yuletide Carol, Glitter Paper Gold, Stamps D1492 Christmas Love, Ink New England Ivy, Olive, Shimmer Trim Red, Ruby Chevron Washi Tape, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this card. Lots of details. The glitter stars are the perfect addition!

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely elegant card! It's lovely to see you playing along with Sketch Saturday. I'm really sorry that I didn't thank you earlier. I hope you enjoyed having your family home for the holidays! Happy New Year! Hugs, Lesley

Catherine Nowak said...

Beautiful card! Love all the layers.

I've Arrived!

In my usual fashion, late but with a GREAT story to tell. I didn't join the bloggers of the world until now because what would I have to share, at the time, I didn't think anything...well...I've changed my mind. I do want to share with all my friends and family-- my thoughts, creations and ideas. So, welcome to my World.

We'll Live, Love and Laugh 4 Life together!

The View from My Window

The View from My Window
Looking out the Living Room Window I realized today was a good day to get those projects I've been putting off DONE! It was beautiful to look at but I sure didn't want to get out in it this morning! Good thing I was on vacation.