Happy 2015


 
Happy New Year!!
Welcome 2015!
 
 
Looking forward to a FUN New Year!   Last year, my "One Little Word" was EXECUTE.   It was the perfect word to focus on for 2014.  There were several projects or goals I wanted to get started on or finish and I was able to accomplish many of them.  So happy to say,  I went back to college, started a healthy lifestyle, added exercise to my daily routine, entered my first 5K, won the President's Club at work again and just plain had a wonderful year.    For 2015,  the "One Little Word" I've selected to use for this year is PERSISTANCE.  I started a lot of positive life goals and I want to keep working on them.  I'm good at starting, not always good at finishing projects, LOL. 
 
 
At SCS,  there is a challenge to use un-inked stamp sets and this was one of them in my stash.  I also wanted to try CAS this year.  Over at Cute Card Thursday #354, the challenge is for Anything Goes and the challenge today at 4 Crafty Chicks #227 is Celebration.  Very fun!
 
CTMH Supplies:  Paper CS Petal, Black Glitter, Stamps C1563 Cityscape, S1406 Kaboom, D1629 Just To Say, Ink Petal, Grape, Black,  Dot EB Folder, White Organdy Ribbon

Comments

Lori said…
Awesome, card, Lela!! Perfect for our "celebration" challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Thanks for joining us! Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On