Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015


 
Happy New Year!!
Welcome 2015!
 
 
Looking forward to a FUN New Year!   Last year, my "One Little Word" was EXECUTE.   It was the perfect word to focus on for 2014.  There were several projects or goals I wanted to get started on or finish and I was able to accomplish many of them.  So happy to say,  I went back to college, started a healthy lifestyle, added exercise to my daily routine, entered my first 5K, won the President's Club at work again and just plain had a wonderful year.    For 2015,  the "One Little Word" I've selected to use for this year is PERSISTANCE.  I started a lot of positive life goals and I want to keep working on them.  I'm good at starting, not always good at finishing projects, LOL. 
 
 
At SCS,  there is a challenge to use un-inked stamp sets and this was one of them in my stash.  I also wanted to try CAS this year.  Over at Cute Card Thursday #354, the challenge is for Anything Goes and the challenge today at 4 Crafty Chicks #227 is Celebration.  Very fun!
 
CTMH Supplies:  Paper CS Petal, Black Glitter, Stamps C1563 Cityscape, S1406 Kaboom, D1629 Just To Say, Ink Petal, Grape, Black,  Dot EB Folder, White Organdy Ribbon

1 comment:

Lori Turner said...

Awesome, card, Lela!! Perfect for our "celebration" challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Thanks for joining us! Happy New Year!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...