Friday, January 23, 2015

A Birthday Sparkle

Hello from Sunny Orlando!   I'm here for a customer event and celebrating my Birthday so it's been a very busy but fun week.  Now, it's Friday and I'm ready for some "R&R" and the Color My Heart Color Dare #127.   This week we're celebrating with Indian Corn Blue, Black, White,  and Silver.  Fun colors for this time of year, be sure to come and play along!

This sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches #165.   I hope you're having fun celebrating January...

CTMH Supplies:  CS Indian Corn Blue, White, Black Glitter, Stamps D1629 Just To Say, D1562 Frosted,  Ink Indian Corn Blue, Black, Silver Shimmer Trim, Sparkles, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy

2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love your star-studded card, Lela! Is that the old stoneware texture wood stamp sprinkling blue cheer from corner to corner? G
:) Marie

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love your star-studded card, Lela! Is that the old stoneware texture wood stamp sprinkling blue cheer from corner to corner? G
:) Marie

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...