Thursday, January 8, 2015

I think it's time for a Cute Card Thursday ...

wow, this cold and snow makes me feel in the mood to stamp and scrap snowflakes and snowmen however tonight my creative mojo went to Valentines ... after all, it's coming soon to a mailbox near you!    This Fun inspiration came from The Paper Players #226 which was to recycle or repurpose an item.  I have been thinking ... thinking ... thinking what I could use and just when I'd given up on having an idea ... it came to me today.  My DS got me my FAVE Dark Choc & Raspberry Candies from the local chocolate maker and I got the idea to use the wrapper for my heart.  I think it came out just perfect, LOL.   Not to mention, for the good of creativity,  I had to eat the chocolate.  The card sketch is this week's Cas(E) this Sketch #105 and I used my new CTMH January SOTM "This Moment" for the Sweet Stampin' Challenge 010315 to use something new.  I even did monochromatic which is "new" for me as well but I think it was the chocolate....maybe I should eat more of those and see what I can come up with.....hahahaha!    Happy Stampin'

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Whimsy, Stamps S1501 This Moment, Ink Cotton Candy, White Shimmer Trim, Cotton Candy Dot Washi, Flamingo Dots, Cricut Cartridge Artiste

5 comments:

Cass said...

Super card.Love the recycled wrapper.Looks fab.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card Lela and I love your recycling!

Thank you for sharing your "something new" with us this week at Sweet Stampin, Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Hannelie said...

So pretty in pink!

Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you used the wrapper on your card! Great take on the sketch!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...