Sunday, January 11, 2015

Yup ... Luv Ya!

I was just catching up with the great inspiration to get January started at Heart-2-Heart  and the first challenge for this month is "old is new".  Speaking of new, I can hardly wait because my order from the Seasonal Expressions is on the way with lots of lovely new papers, stamps and embellishments for Valentines.  It made me realize that it's probably a good time to make some cards with the paper I already have.  This paper is a few years old!  It's called "That's Amore!" and it even uses a retired red, "tulip".   I only have a few pieces left but it seemed like a good time to get them out.  I also used one of the first CTMH Cricut Cartridges, Artiste & some buttons from an a package of the button assortments, wow, "old is new".    This fun sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches #282. 


CTMH Supplies:  Paper That's Amore!,  Ink Chocolate, Shinhan Art Markers, Cricut Cartridge Artiste, Shimmer Trim Red, Button Assrtmt Red, EB Folder Dots

8 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Such a pretty card, I love your big beautiful hearts. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is so pretty! I love your papers and the embossed heart and the lace!
Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

Nikka Geers said...

I always did love that paper. It is beautiful . Thank you for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart

Lauren said...

What a gorgeous Valentine card, those hearts are so striking. Thanks for sharing this with us a H2H challenges!

Anonymous said...

I loved Tulip. The stitching, buttons and lace just pull the whole thing together. Good work. Thanks for contributing to Heart 2 Heart.

Katy said...

I loved this paper...glad you brought it back for the Old is New Challenge over at H2H!

Haley D. said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

Brandi said...

Great card, I love the hearts! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Brandi R.
H2H DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...