Sunday, January 11, 2015

Watching the Birds


For Christmas my DS got my DH a new birdfeeder.  The directions mentioned that it would bring new types of birds and keep out the squirrels.   DH hung the feeder outside my window and "wow, it does bring the birds".   Very pleasant watching them in the morning.  I was thinking this when I saw this week's Word Art Wednesday Challenge #165.  The verse, "Psalm 143:8.  It says, "Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning". These little birds are so happy flying in and out of the feeders.  When I was making this card for the MOJO Monday #379 inspiration,  the little bird reminded me of those birds.  Now...if I just had a cute snowman to go with the feeder, LOL....

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Whimsy, CS Crystal Blue, Stamps D1244 Snow Friends, Ink Black, Shinhan Art Markers, Washi Tape Smoothie Stripe, Shimmer Trim Black, EB Fold Hexagons, Grosgrain Ribbon Black Stripe, Black Stars

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an adorable card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous card, Lela! Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share your art with us. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...