Saturday, January 3, 2015

Peace

It's Saturday and I've SO VERY MUCH enjoyed being on vacation the last two weeks.  Tomorrow is my last day to relax until back to work.  I am though looking forward to getting back at it as this is our 2nd half of the Fiscal year and all is going well so far. 

This fun card is for this week's MOJO Monday #378 Challenge "Tall and Skinny".  I am finding I really enjoy that size.   I also used this stamp set for this week's Word Art Wednesday #164 - Anything Goes, the verse James 3:17 talked about Peace.   One of my 2015 goals, "don't sweat the small stuff",  it brings peace!  

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Pear & Partridge, CS Kraft, Stamps B1406 Blessings of Peace, Ink Olive, Chocolate, Shimmer Trim Bronze, Wooden Trinkets, Chocolate Striped Grosgrain

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...