Friday, January 30, 2015

SOTM ... Not Spring Yet ....

But we're CELEBRATING some cute Flowers for our SOTM Blog Hop!   Thanks for stopping by, if you're hopping along with us, you just came from Vicki's Blog.  Since I just got back from Florida for work,  I'm ready to enjoy the flowers but it will be another couple months before they're ready here in Ohio.   

This fun sketch is from the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning's Sketch #283.  It's also for the january H2H Color Challenge for your Birthday (mine is January/Glacier).  I do have to tell you that I very much enjoyed the sunshine and beautiful blue skies in Florida for the short time I got to see them.  It reminded me of the verse Psalm 71:14 for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #168. " But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more".   Spring isn't here in Ohio as we're supposed to be snowed in tomorrow and yet, we praise for the snow and hope for the Spring! God is good.



Thanks for stopping by.    Be sure to hop over to Dana's Blog next!   If you get lost along the way,  here's the Blog List. 

CTMH Supplies:  Paper CS Glacier, Black, White,  Stamps S1502 A Happy Hello, Ink Glacier, Smoothie, Flaxen, Triangle Punch, Smoothie Twine, JuneBug Puffies

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card! Great color combinations

Stephanie said...

Great card.

Shalana said...

Super cute. I like the background embossing!

Justine Hovey said...

Cute card - love the embossed background

Kris B said...

Wonderful card! Love the simple flower image and the circle medallions! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Nikka Geers said...

Just love the little butterflies. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Maureen said...

You have such a unique style. Love all your work! I keep wanting to join your blog, but I'm already a member!

Michelle Stewart said...

Love the border punch it gives just a little added fun feel to the card. The embossed mat fits the theme of this stamp well. Great card.

Cat Nowak said...

Your card is fabulous and I love the circle medallions!

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty, Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is so pretty! I love the embossing! (Another folder I now need! LOL)
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Brenda Lapp said...

Simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The vine embossing is perfect with these stamps!

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful card!

Helen Gullett said...

Lovely card!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...