Monday, January 5, 2015

Scrap Sharing

It was another Scrappy Weekend at my house ... it is helpful since I'm an "empty-nester" to have more time.  It seems strange to think "more time now = less photo moments though" .... hmmm.  I had a nightmare that I ran out of pictures to scrap but "ahem" .... I woke up,  all good, LOL.

Here's my first page I'm sharing, it's great Inspiration from this week's Let's Scrap 123114 Challenge.  This is not how I pictured this page coming out but I'm happy because these pictures are 3 years old and now this is DONE, it finishes the album.   It was one of those moments I took TONS of pictures which makes it more difficult to scrap ... and they're busy pictures.  


My next layout is inspired by Sketches in Thyme January Sketch.  This was fun one, Mother's Day 2013. 

 
Last but not least,  my New Year's 2012/13 Page.  This was inspired by Tic-Tac-Toe at Rochelle Spears Blog.  I win with diagonal, LOL.   Works perfect for the last page of my DS 2012 album.
 
 
 Here's the Let's Scrap Sketch
 


14 comments:

Tanya said...

hahaha! I laughed at the nightmare comment... in honesty, that would be horrible, so I'm glad you're good... :) And nice job with all the scrapping!!! :)

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Great work with the sketches... love your take on Let's Scrap Sketches sketch.. thanks for playing along with us!!

Hugs,
Cathy
Owner

Carol Burger said...

Great take on the sketch!! I absolutely love sports pages....captures life happening!!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

Michelle Looi said...

Great work with the sketch! Love the cut out background.
Thanks for playing at Let's Scrap!

My Little World said...

You should be pleased with that layout, it's a great one! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

life documented said...

So glad the Let's Scrap sketch made its appearance this weekend! That's the best part about working with sketches...they are just the starting point, then your own creativity takes over!

Val-Belle said...

hahahahahahaha I love the nightmare comment... that would be a shocker. I have to tell you as an empty nester new moments come along and sometimes we just have time to notice the little everyday things... ENJOY! Lovely layouts all of them and I love your take on our sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches again.

Eli said...

Wonderful job Lela! You rock! Eli for SIT

Unknown said...

All your layouts look great!!! Love your take on our sketch. The sports pages look great!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!

Bridgie Myburgh said...

What a stunning layout! I love the colours and thanks for playing at Lets Scrap!

Bridgie Myburgh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wendipooh13 said...

way to go on getting so much done!!! great job!! thanks for playing along with SIT!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, I wanna come scrap with you! You certainly have your scrap on! You did a fantastic job with all your layouts. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
Kim xXx

Rochelle Spears said...

Beautiful layout. You did a wonderful job on the challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe challenge. :)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...