Friday, January 9, 2015

Merry & Bright

HELLO Friday!  Winter has arrived and it's blowin' and snowin' here in NE Ohio!  What a great time to stay in and stamp and scrap.   Love this time of year for that opportunity.   Today it's Friday which means we're Celebrating new colors at this week's Color My Heart Color Dare #125.   It's time to play along with some of my favorite paper in this season's Idea Book - Snowhaven.  I think it has really cute colors.   I hope you get the chance to come and play along!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Snowhaven, CS Glacier, Stamps Just to Say, CTMH Ink Slate, CTMH Slate Diagonal Ribbon, Red Shimmer Trim

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...