Friday, July 4, 2014

Celebrating Freedom ... Kaboom!

Yahoo!  Yahoo!  It's the 4th of July and it's time to CELEBRATE our Freedom!  What a GREAT country we live in.  I'm so appreciative for all the men and women that defend our country, "freedom is definitely not free".    I love fireworks ... the colors, the sparkle and of course, the "kaboom"!! 

Welcome to Color My Heart Color Dare #100.5.  I'm sure it's not a stretch to figure out that this week we're playing with Ruby and Outdoor Denim.  This week,  my sketch is from the Deconstructed Sketch #154.    Come and Play

CTMH Supplies:  CTMH Paper CS Outdoor Denim, Ruby, Slate,  CTMH Stamps S1406 Kaboom, CTMH Ink Ruby, Outdoor Denim,  CTMH Washi Tape Slate, Ruby,  CTMH Sparkles

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...