Saturday, July 12, 2014

oh the weekend ...

YOU ARE MY HAPPY!   LOL!  Saturdays are the best.  This weekend we're spending time with family and that's even better.

Last weekend was a fun weekend too though with the Virtual Card Making Party at OWH.   This is challenge for Sunday 070614, 0800.   Use OWH Sketch #232.   This is also a "wave good-bye" to more CTMH paper in my stash, Cherry - O.  Remember the Creative Basic packs they used to do?  I do miss those as they were GREAT for cards but there are lots of new products coming out August 1 so it's time to use this fun stuff to make room for more....

Here it is!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Cherry O,  Stamps cc1025 You Are My Happy, Ink Chocolate, Blush, Tulip,  Sparkles, Tulip Velvet Ribbon

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...