Friday, July 18, 2014

Just Because

Hello Friday and Welcome to another week of the Color My Heart Color Dare #102.   We're having a good time playing with Sorbet, Indian Corn Blue and Sweet Leaf.   This one was challenging but fun to figure out. 

I was also inspired by the challenge over at "Just Us Girls" for this week's Trend week #249 to use woodgrain.  I liked the dimension it added to the background!   Try it!

Have a fun crafty weekend!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper CS Indian Corn Blue, Kraft, Chocolate, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, DSP Clementine,  Stamps D1283 Say It in Style, Ink Chocolate, Indian Corn Blue, Cricut Cartridge Artiste, Ribbon Chocolate Striped, Sparkles Brown

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...