Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Good bye Blush! Good bye Chevron!

CTMH New Idea Book ....coming soon (August)!  So this month it's time to say good-bye to some fun stuff,  wwwaaahhhh!  We're only sad for a short time as more AWESOME goodies are on their way but July is about celebrating some favorites ....

I wasn't sure I liked this color combo at first but I ended up making lots of cards with these fun papers - Claire.   It's also time to say farewell to the color "Blush" as a new shade is being introduced in the next book.  I'm most bummed about the Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon but again, more cute ribbons are taking it's place ...

This cute card sketch is MOJO Monday #352.   I forgot it was "tall and skinny" week so I might have to try this again with those fun measurements :)

CTMH Supplies:  CTMH Claire,  CTMH Stamps B1434 You Only Live Once,  CTMH Inks Outdoor Denim, Sunset, Blush,  CTMH Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon,  CTMH Sparkle Flourishes, CTMH Glitter Sparkles Pink

1 comment:

sarahstone said...

I really like your Claire card, Lela!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...