Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Christmas in July


Hello July!  Hot, steamy and full of sunshine!  Just because it's time for summer, doesn't mean the cold and snowy holidays won't be here in 6 months.   It's a GREAT time to get Christmas cards at least started ... maybe finished?   I've been working on them.   I bought quite a lot of the CTMH Sparkle and Shine for my Christmas layouts last year but I finished all of those and have a lot left over so it's a great way to use the paper in my Stash for Christmas Cards this year!   I hope more to come.

This card is from MOJO Monday #351 Card Sketch.   I've also entered it in the Weekly Christmas Card Challenge #31 - Anything Goes..  

CTMH Supplies:   CTMH Paper Sparkle and Shine,  CTMH Stamps C1557 Polar Bear Holiday,  CTMH Ink Black, Juniper, Slate,  CTMH Silver Glimmer Trim,  CTMH Ruby Washi Tape, CTMH Button Assrtmt Red, CTMH Slate Twine

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...