Take Me Back

to the beginning of summer, LOL!  I can't believe it's already mid-July and I'm seeing stuff about "Back to School".   I just want to enjoy all the sunshine I can quickly.  Last winters bitter cold and snow drifts are still to stuck in my mind and I'm trying to insure I enjoy the warm weather we're having.

Last weekend was the Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party and the 2pm Challenge on Saturday, 070514 was to make a card using 3 or more textures.  I added ribbon, embossing, bling, button, twine, pop dots, distressed paper and washi tape.  I really like how the layers came out, what a fun challenge.

CTMH Supplies:
Paper Skylark
Stamps D1475 Card Chatter Birthday
 Ink Chocolate, Crème Brulee
Sparkles Small flourishes
Buttons Assrtmt Brown
Teal Dots
Chocolate Striped Ribbon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On