Tuesday, April 2, 2019

And He's Off ...

This card is my first card for the 2019 --- 100 Days Project!   It starts today 040219.   This year I'm going to make and/or mail at least 1 card per day during the 100 days.   Today I made this card for my nephew Christopher who left for Boot Camp yesterday.    Note written, just waiting for his new address to get this sent.

I'm not always very good at "guy" cards, hopefully I'll get more practice.   This is using this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch #310

CTMH :  Paper Fundamentals, Ink Pomegranate, Sapphire, Canary,  Stamps S1406 Kaboom, B1437 Courage

4 comments:

Christine said...

What a wonderful card to encourage your nephew! Thank you for your service to our country in sharing your nephew and encouraging him in his role in the military. I love the torn paper edge and use of the firework images. What a great way to bring the sketch to life!
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely fabulous, your nephew will love it!! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Brandi said...

I love this! What a great send off for your nephew. Thank him for his service! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Alyson Mayo said...

Great send off for your nephew. Masculine cards can be tough - I struggle with them as well... Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...