Friday, March 27, 2015

Come on Spring!

Hello Stamping / Scrapping Friends,  TGIF!   Welcome to another Fun week of playing with CTMH colors at Color My Heart Color Dare #135.   This week we're playing with Chocolate and Champagne.    I hope you get time this week to come and play along ....


This is a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #102.  I love all the layers it had.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Basic, CS Chocolate, Kraft, Glitter Gold, Stamps C1533 Fabulous You, Ink Chocolate, Champagne, Bronze Shimmer Trim, Gold Dot Washi Tape, Diagonal EB Fold, Gold Sequins

4 comments:

G Eileen Studios said...

Breathtaking, Lela. I love all the textures and shades. So elegant!

G Eileen Studios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zella said...

OOOO - love the browns! Such a pretty card! Love the new look of the blog too...very nice. Miss you bunches and hope all is well.

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful! Love the textures and layout.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...