Sunday, March 22, 2015

Job Well Done

 
Recently I had the opportunity to attend Senior Night for my BFF daughter at Western Michigan University.   She's been a great cheerleader and school supporter all 4 years she's been there.  Kelsie has worked so hard and I was very proud to be invited to the game to see her get her Senior Plaque.  I was happy for my BFF too as I know she was ecstatic for her. 

I wanted to send her a card and just let her know it was such a great time to watch her succeed and move on for a great career.  "It was a Great Day to be a Bronco!"   Way to go Kels!

My card was inspired by this week's MOJO Monday #389.  

CTMH Supplies:  CS Cranberry, Flaxen, Canary, Paper Fundamentals Whimsy,  Stamps C1606 A Thing Well Done,  Ink Flaxen, Canary, Cranberry, Black, Hexagon EB Folder, Sparkles

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...