Friday, March 13, 2015

Ahhh ... With Friends

No matter where you are it feels like home.  My heart is happy, I'm spending time with my BFF this weekend.  Scrapping and BFF Chatter are the best therapy one could ask for ...

So, let's get on with FRIDAY!    It's time to play along with Color My Heart Color Dare #133.   This week we're celebrating the colors of Wanderful - Smoothie, Honey, Flaxen, Crystal Blue, Gypsy and Black.   I used all my "official" Wanderful" paper pack for scrapbooking a road trip but I love these colors  .... you will too, come and play!

 
 
CTMH Supplies:   CS Honey, Crystal Blue, Smoothie, Stamps A1160 This is Good, C1561 One Way Borders, Ink Flaxen, Honey, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, Smoothie Striped Washi Tape, Bitty Sparkles

6 comments:

P.G. Lamb said...

This card is very pretty! I love how you have the frame with the butterflies as the focal point.

Zella said...

Lela, this is beautiful - love the colors and the butterflies too. Miss you my friend!!!!

Michelle said...

Lovely! Has a very summery feel.

Cat Nowak said...

I feel Spring coming on... Great card!

G Eileen Studios said...

Beautiful combination of shapes and textures, Lela!

G Eileen Studios said...

Beautiful combination of shapes and textures, Lela!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...