Friday, March 6, 2015

Hello, hello!

Well, it's a bittersweet day as I'm in Michigan with my BFF for her daughter's college "Senior Night".   It's the last home basketball game before the MAC Championship, Go Bronco's!  I almost didn't make it here thanks to the most recent "winter blast" that moved across the region.  I'm ready for winter to be done.

It's Friday which means it's time once again to celebrate with our Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #132.   This week we're using Black, White and Whisper.   Let's see the fun stuff you can create with these colors.  This sketch inspiration is from Freshly Made Sketches #174. 

I hope you have time this week to play along!


CTMH Supplies:  CS Black, White, Stamps D1325 Argyle Backgrounds, Ink Whisper, Cricut Cartridge Artfully Sent, Silver Washi Tape, Black Shimmer Trim, Stars, Mini Sparkles, Diagonal EB Folder

3 comments:

P.G. Lamb said...

The embossing goes perfectly with that stamp! I love the monochromatic spring theme!

G Eileen Studios said...

I love that you paired the diamond embossing folder with the argyle stamp. Clever and effective!

G Eileen Studios said...

I love that you paired the diamond embossing folder with the argyle stamp. Clever and effective!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...