Friday, March 20, 2015

Welcome Friday!

It's another fun Friday and we're celebrating at Color My Heart Color Dare #134 with Cotton Candy, Olive,  Lagoon and Black.   It's a great weekend and time to play along.  My card is inspired this week by MOJO Monday #386 Sketch.  I really enjoyed another opportunity to use my washi tapes.   It's one of my favorite CTMH products!  CTMH Supplies:  Stamps C1600 Happy Birds, Ink Lagoon, Cotton Candy, Olive,  EB Folder Hexagons, Washi Tape Lagoon Hearts, Cotton Candy Dots,
 

1 comment:

P.G. Lamb said...

Lela, I love that pink polka dot background that you made using the washi tape. This is a very pretty card!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...