Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring Time!

Come on Spring ... please get here soon!  I'd really like to enjoy sunshine and warmer temperatures soon!  It's not too early though to celebrate with Spring colors and I've been playing with the new paper coming out in the CTMH Seasonal Expressions II on 040115.   The colors are so delightful! 

This fun sketch is from this week's Freshly Made Sketches #179

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Blossom, CS Pear, Stamps B1402 My Peeps, Ink Pear, Smoothie, Coral Reef Sequins, Sparkles

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful colors and flowers for Easter! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Great card! Perfect colours for spring! Love the sweet bunny! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...