Thinking of you

Unfortunately, this week I needed a sympathy card so I decided to make 2 and also make a 'thinking of you".  I used the recent Viva La Verve Feb Week #3.  I was trying to keep the colors basic and thanks to the ladies at H2H for the Week 3 "enTWINEd" challenge,  I got out my new twine from the Seasonal Expressions - Flaxen.   Yup, I hadn't used it yet but I really liked it and I'm sure I'll add it to more projects.



Hope your week is going well.

CTMH Supplies:  CS Glacier, Flaxen, Ruby, Stamps D1584 Big Hug, B1504 Look to the Light, Ink Glacier, Flaxen, Black, Flaxen Twine, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, Sparkles

Comments

Nikka Geers said…
Sorry you needed sympathy cards, but they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.
Brandi said…
We never have sympathy cards on hand when we need them, I am sorry for your loss. Your cards are beautiful, I love the overlay. I never think to make cards with overlays for some reason! We never have sympathy cards on hand when we need them, I am sorry for your loss
Cynthia McCloud said…
Great matched set! Thanks for showing us how at H2H!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On