Friday, February 27, 2015

Beep, beep it's your Birthday!

Hello Friday!  It's time to play along with our Color My Heart Color Challenge #131.  This week we're playing with Outdoor Denim, Honey, Sunset, Olive and White!  Come play along! 

It worked perfectly for a Birthday Card for a little guy that I needed.  Didn't want to add too much extra's as I was worried if he would pull them off, LOL.  You know 3 year old boys ... this is sketch from Sketch Saturday #347.  

Have fun!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Claire, CS Outdoor Denim, Olive, Honey, Stamps D1541 Fast and Furious, D1514 Just a Number, Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon, Honey Washi Tape

4 comments:

Donna said...

Truckin' Fun! Love all the textures and great use of the washi tape.

G Eileen Studios said...

So cute, Lela! Stamping the truck on the circle is a great alternative to cutting it out!

Cat Nowak said...

Love your card - it is totally up my ally and my have to lift it :-). Love how you were able to use Clair for a boy card!!

P.G. Lamb said...

What a fun card for a 3 year old! I like the addition of the embossing too.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...