Enjoying Saturday

{pssst....this is a sneak peak} ....

be sure to check back next Sunday for our "Choose Happy" SOTM blog hop!   I just couldn't resist though using this cute frame for my card.   Using up some scraps from the Valentine paper I had out for scrapping my Valentine Photos.  I love the colors so it was fun to use the rest for a card.

This fun card inspiration is this week's MOJO Monday #385.  I cut an additional frame to for a mask to include the flowers for this week's challenge at Addicted to CAS #57

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Heartstrings,  Stamps S1503 Choose Happy,  S1303 Floral Happiness, Ink Cranberry, Black, Shinhan Art Markers, Shimmer Trim Red, Teal,  Silver Sequins, Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On