Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Countdown to Valentine Love #4

It's Tuesday and we're on our way to another fun Valentines Holiday 2015!  This week on my blog I'm celebrating with lots of hearts and the cute papers from CTMH which were all very fun colors again this year. 

Today's inspiration comes from the fun Sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches #286.  The challenge verse this week at Word Art Wednesday #169 is I Corinthians 16:14.  "Let all your things be done with Charity (Love)".  This year I made several extra valentines to send as February 17 is RAK Day (Random Acts of Kindness) and I wanted to share some "thinking with you" wishes as a surprise for some family and friends.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Heartstrings, Stamps C1604 Forever in my Heart, Ink Slate, Hollyhock, WhisperSlate Washi Tape, Slate Diagonal Ribbon, Red Hearts

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...