Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello (Spring) Love

Well....finally ... here is my card for Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #34.   I just couldn't believe how last week got so crazy but it just seemed like every minute was something unexpected so all plans went awry.   I'm not complaining...mostly good stuff but just very busy.   I was out of town for a work project for a few days,  got to visit with some friends and attend the MAC Championship B-Ball tournament and go to Michigan for friends Anniversary Party!   Whew!   This card was definitely done in stages of time each interupted, ha!   Finally tonight I got a chance to finish & upload.

The Color My Heart Color Dare #34 Challenge colors are Olive, Sweet Leaf and Goldrush.  Come and play!  You can use any colors close, it does not have to be CTMH but if you have CTMH,  that's good too!    Believe it or not,  I still had some Organdy Ribbon and brads.   The sketch is from last week's MOJO Monday #284.   I'm ready for Spring and looking forward to using more of my leftover "Dotty for You" paper!

Supplies:   CTMH Paper Dotty for You,  Olive CS, Sunset CS,   CTMH Stamps c1540 Hello Blooms,  CTMH Ink Olive, Sweet Leaf and Goldrush,  CTMH Brads Goldrush,  CTMH Organdy Ribbon Rounds Autumn, 

1 comment:

canadian_liner said...

Hello spring, indeed! We are getting another 20 cm fresh snow here, "up Nort". So pretty. But too bad! Love the peeks of that Dotty for You paper pack! And the ribbon and brads from your stash. I hope your little bird is indeed a harbinger of warmer things to come... Sweet card!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...