Thursday, March 7, 2013

Note to Self

One of my FTS Friends has in her signature, "Too Blessed to be Stressed".   Sometimes that's a hard thing to think but really,  it's good.   After all,  I'm sitting here crafting and what could be better.    I'm especially excited as I'm taking a few days off for "Spring Break".  LOL!   Oh yeah,  see what I mean?  

This week's challenge for our Color My Heart #33 Color Dare is to use 2 (or more) CTMH paper packs.   Well since I have a few of those here, it wasn't too hard.   I chose Elemental and Sonoma.   Love those colors!  I hope you'll come and play. 

This sketch is last week's Mojo Monday #282 and I added piercing in the corner and brads for the challenge #44 this week at Twisted Tuesdays

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Elemental, Sonoma,  CTMH Stamps CC1020 It's Your Day,  CTMH Ink Cocoa, Olive and Gypsy,  SU butterfly die, CTMH Brads and Sparkles

4 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Lela! The colors look great together--thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

I think that is a lovely signature, too, Lela! You are great at adding dry embossing to your cards. I love your paper pair--so cool to see different packs come together! Have a wonderful break! :)

Becca-expressions said...

I never would have thought to use Sonoma with a bold, graphic stamp set. So well done. You have my brain spinning.

Anonymous said...

I really like this card. I like what you did with the two paper packets. My sister would love to receive this card because of the purple accents. Great going!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...